ANSU Notice to Graduands
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (formerly Anambra State University) notice to graduands on payment of convocation fees, purchase/hiring of academic gowns.
This is to inform all the graduands of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (formerly Anambra State University) that they are to take note of the following ahead of the forthcoming convocation ceremony:
Convocation Ceremonies: COOU Notice to Graduands.
(a) Order of Proceedings and Certificate Scrolls – N1,500.00
(b) Hiring of gowns
(i) First Degree – N4,000.00
(ii) PGD – N5,000.00
(iii) Masters Degree – N10,000.00
(iv) Ph.D – N15,000.00
(c) Purchase of Ph.D Academic gowns – N40,000.00
(i) First Degree – N15,000.00
(ii) PGD – N20,000.00
(iii) M.Sc – N25,000.00
(iv) Ph.D – N30,000.00
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Payment of Convocation fees for items a, b(i) and d(i-iv) should be made as follows:
- Generate Remita Invoice (from ICT Unit) and make payment at Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Payment of Convocation fees for items b (ii-iv) and c should be made at the Zenith Bank Plc with the following details:
Account Name: COOU (SPGS) Dues/Conference Account
Account Number: 1015197785
- Graduands are expected to dress formally.
- First Degree Graduands should collect academic outfits/materials in their Faculties.
- Higher Degrees Graduands should collect academic outfit at the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- There must be evidence of payment before collecting Convocation materials.
- Collection of Convocation materials commences on Wednesday, 18th March 2020.
- All hired academic outfits should be returned by the Graduands to their respective collection points not later than Wednesday, 25the March 2020. Returning of gowns after the due date attracts 50% surcharge.
- Graduands are expected to assemble at Nwazojie Auditorium (opposite Convocation arena) before procession to the Convocation Arena.
- All Graduands should participate in the academic procession and in full academic regalia.
- Luggage will not be allowed into the Arena.
- University Security Personnel will direct all vehicles to the designated parking lots. You are expected to cooperate with the Security Personnel