FULOKOJA Postgraduate Screening 2020
The registration and screening procedure for the newly admitted Master/Ph.D. students of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FULOKOJA’s School of Postgraduate Studies will commence screening and registration for Master/Ph.D. students for the 2019/2020 academic session starting from Monday, 13th January to Friday, 13th March 2020.
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm daily.
Please note that any student who fails to register on or before the deadline will be assumed to have voluntarily withdrawn his or her admission.
FULOKOJA Postgraduate Screening & Registration Procedure.
- Successfully admitted students are to Proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies with their original credentials for clearance.
- Cleared students can, therefore, proceed to the PGD student registration portal.
- Generate and Print school fees payment invoice.
- Proceed to any bank and process payment with the printed invoice OR.
- Process payment by card by visiting “remita.net”, click on “pay electronic invoice” and follow the instructions.
- Return to the PGD student registration portal to confirm school fees payment.
- Print school fees receipt.
- Go to Bursary Unit for stamp and confirmation.
- Return to the PGD student registration Portal to complete registration.
- Register courses online.
- Print out your course form.
- Return to School of Postgraduate Studies for the final submission of the following (School fees receipt duly stamped, Student Information form, Course registration form e.t.c).