FUTA Postgraduate Registration Procedure
This is to inform all the candidates offered admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) postgraduate programs during the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise that the management of the institution has released the procedure for screening and registration.
Procedure for Registration & Screening for FUTA 2019/2020 Fresh Postgraduate Students.
- Screening forms will be available for students to collect at the departments
- Departments are to complete the section for Departmental Screening Officer as indicated in the form
- After the Department Screening, Report at the School of Postgraduate Studies for registration clearance
- After clearance at SPGS, Login on the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) to generate an invoice for School fees 1 and proceed to make payment at any bank using transact platform only.
- Return to the PG portal and login to verify your school fees by clicking on ‘Payment Verification‘
- After successful verification, Click on the Registration link to fill your course form for the first and second semester