Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, KGNCNMOBANGEDE admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirements.
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB;
- English Language
- Awaiting Results applicants need not to apply.
- WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ACCEPTED.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission.
- Visit https://www.kgscnmobangede.com/application/student/.
- Create an account
- Log in with the email address used in creating your account
- Generate and Print your Application Fee payment invoice which contains your payment RRR
- Process your payment through Bank or Online Payment with the RRR on your payment invoice
- Bank Payment:
- Visit any bank of your choice with the printed invoice that contains your RRR from the school’s application portal
- Online Payment:
- Go to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay an Invoice
- Enter your RRR on the printed invoice from the school’s portal
- Process your payment with your card details
- Return to the school’s application portal, log in with your application email address and click on Confirm Payment
- Complete your Biodata form
- Click on Complete Application to complete your application process.
- NOTE: You can no longer edit your biodata once you complete the application process.
- Print out your Application Form
Sales of form ends 3rd July 2020.
Examination: 11th July 2020.