NECO BECE Registration Forms
National Examinations Council, NECO is now selling the application forms for the 2020 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
This is to notify the general public that the online registration for the National Examinations Council, NECO Basic Education Certificate Examination, BECE for the final year of Junior Secondary School (JSS 3) has commenced.
How to Apply for NECO BECE [Junior WAEC 2020].
BECE Registration is open from Wednesday 20th February and 16th April 2020. All Eligible schools are to complete registration for BECE before the deadline of 16th April 2020. Please note that late registration will not be entertained.
Secondary Schools are to register their candidates using the offline application before logging.
The following are the approved fees for the examination and other related items;
- Registration fees – 4,000.00 Naira (Mandatory fee)
- Late Registration – 1,000.00 Naira per candidate – (Mandatory fee)
- Re-Sit Exam – 1,000.00 Naira per copy
- Correction of Name – 2,500.00 Naira per copy
- Result Checker – 500.00 Naira
- Unviable Fee – 10,000.00 Naira (for centers that registered less than 20 candidates)
- The minimum number of candidates to be registered by a school for SSCE Internal is twenty(20). Any center registering less than 20 candidates is deemed unviable.
- Registration cards will no longer be used with effect from 2019. Schools (Centres) are to log in to the NECO portal and pay the registration fees into the NECO TSA online using the payment options. Once payment is successful, the candidates’ data can be uploaded from the offline app and only then will exam numbers be generated for the candidates.