UNICAL Admission List
UNICAL Admission List — The first, second and supplementary batch admission lists of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has released the first batch, second batch and supplementary admission lists of successful candidates at the university last Post UTME screening exercise.
UNICAL admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programs offered by the university.
Check UNICAL Admission Lists.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
NOTE: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on the Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.